SEAC Recruitment Services Ltd work in harmony with the County Council based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire to offer apprenticeship opportunities in various departments across the Council. The Council welcomes the energy and fresh approach that apprentices can bring in to the work place and embrace the benefits of supporting a young person through their apprenticeship.
We only ask that you’ve left full-time education, have not achieved NVQ level 4 or a degree and that you have the right to work in the UK.
Working for a County Council can be an interesting and rewarding experience. County Councils are responsible for services across the whole county, including; education, transport, planning, fire and public safety, Social Care, Libraries, waste management and trading standards.
Current Apprenticeship opportunities include:
- Business Assurance Apprentice in Aylesbury
- Business Support Assistant Apprentice in Aylesbury
- Business Support Assistant Apprentice in High Wycombe
- Payment Team Assistant Apprentice in Aylesbury
- Business Administration Apprentice (Transport, Economy & Environment) in Aylesbury
- Environment Enforcement Apprentice in Aylesbury
- Finance Service Desk Apprentice in Aylesbury
You will gain a recognised qualification and excellent work experience whilst being supported in the workplace by the staff at the site, a dedicated SEAC Account Manager and a Training Assessor.
To apply visit our Apprenticeship Jobs Board
Apprenticeship Types and Levels: Business Administration Apprenticeship / Customer Service Apprenticeship, Intermediate or Advanced (dependant on experience)
Locations: Aylesbury / High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire