Following our expansion in to the South West, we are delighted to announce that we have continued to grow our apprenticeship services to extend across more regions throughout the UK. We are now offering our highly regarded apprenticeship services across the Midlands and the North West of England. Our continued expansion further supports more businesses across the country ensuring they are able to benefit from our trusted and reliable apprenticeship services.
Apprentices and businesses right across the UK are now able to benefit from the wealth of experience and strong reputation that SEAC has successfully developed, from many years of success, working with young people.
This experience has helped us to develop a quick and simple to use registration and application process. Simply complete the online apprenticeship form, let us know the area of apprenticeship you are interested in and we’ll help you locate the perfect opportunity for you.
At SEAC we pride ourselves on being an innovative apprenticeship management company facilitating high quality Apprenticeships to businesses. We eliminate the risk and hassle of hiring new recruits – taking care of the details from initial advice right through to actual placements. We’re delighted that businesses across the country are able to benefit from our risk free service.
Our experience operating as a successful Apprenticeship Training Agency has enabled us to develop a comprehensive service that can be tailored to meet your business’ specific needs. Simply complete the online form, let us know about the area of your business you are considering placing an apprentice in and we’ll advise and guide you. We’ll be in contact within 24 hours of your enquiry.
Businesses can benefit from apprenticeship services including:
- Consultation with you to decide on the role of an apprentice or apprentices
- Screening and interviewing of each prospective apprentice
- Shortlisting of the most fitting applicants for your job role
- Arranging access to government-funded training for each apprentice
- Introduction to a local, quality assured training provider
- Direct employment of the apprentice and the accompanying employment responsibilities e.g. Pay Rolling, Health & Safety, Safeguarding, support with Performance Management, dealing with HR matters
- Flexibility - you can decide not to continue with the apprenticeship should your circumstances change or the apprentice does not meet your expectations
- Dedicated Account Management provides full support to you as our “Host Company” for the duration of the placement
New Areas benefitting from SEAC’s expansion
Our expansion across England now means that many more businesses and apprentices can all now benefit from our respected apprenticeship services.
Our new regions include:
- West Midlands
- North West
If you would like to find our more how recruiting an apprentice can help you and your business, please call us on 0844 879 3239 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.