If you are enthusiastic and want to learn how to provide support for the teaching of high quality PE lessons then this Advanced Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Physical Education and School Sport based in a Secondary School in Worthing could be what you are looking for!
Core day to day responsibilities of the role will be within the PE department, where the organisation of equipment for lessons is key. The main duties of this role will include:
- Preparing teaching areas for lessons to improve the teaching and learning environment
- Setting up and putting away sports equipment before and after lessons, including tennis nets, trampolines etc.
- Taking responsibility for locking away equipment safely and securely
- Giving audio visual assistance in lessons eg. Setting up sound and electronic screens when required
- Giving support in lessons and PE clubs
- Cleaning minibuses, inside and out
- Checking, maintaining and repairing sports equipment and completing stock checks frequently, keeping audits of equipment
- Informing Subject Leader of any equipment that is broken, lost or needs replacing
For more information and to apply direct click here
CLOSING DATE: 4th AUGUST 2019