You will be employed by SEAC (an approved Apprenticeship Training Agency) to complete an Intermediate Business Administration Apprenticeship on placement with a large business based in Downham Market.
Main duties include:
- Welcoming visitors to site
- Managing the switchboard including switching to and from the answer machine
- Triage of emails and responding where required
- Sorting and distribution of post
- Preparing post for collection, ensuring that franking machine is credited to cover costs
- Preparation of new works enquiries to enable quotes to be provided
- Monitoring stationery stock levels and ordering accordingly, recording expenditure
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements for visitor
- Support the quotation team with quote preparation
- General office duties (eg filing, photocopying, emailing)
Full training will be provided.
Weekly Pay Rate: £208.00
Please do not contact the business direct.
Excellent MS Office skills, preferably with CRM software experience
- Desire to learn
- Professional appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
5 GCSE’s in total - including English and maths graded at 4 / C or above (or equivalent).
40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
Please note: If the above link no longer works then the vacancy has closed