An opportunity to progress your career in Accountancy with a long- established company. You will receive full training to support the Financial Controller in provision of a high quality finance service to internal and external customers, ensuring all general ledger transactions are complete, accurate and valid.
Full training will be given to perform a wide range of accounting duties to include:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, intercompany accounts, stock balances and balance sheet accounts
- Maintaining company fixed asset register
- Accounting for and reconciling customer and supplier payments, accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with statutory reporting including VAT return preparation and year-end audit preparation
- Analysis of nominal expenditure
- Supporting Accounts payable and receivable and treasury as required
- Preparing reconciliation of creditor listings
- Other relevant and reasonable duties as required by the FC
Qualification included: Advanced Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship
For more information and to apply direct click here
CLOSING DATE: 23RD OCTOBER 2019
If the link above no longer works then this vacancy has closed, please visit our Jobs Board for all of our current vacancies.