An apprenticeship with SEAC will get you started on your chosen career path with a genuine work opportunity alongside excellent training with the additional support of a dedicated SEAC Account Manager. You will get to learn from industry experts whilst gaining hands on experience and essential knowledge.
Our current apprenticeship vacancies include:
- Achieve an Intermediate Horticulture and Landscape Operative Apprenticeship and learn everything you need to know about landscaping including; garden maintenance, patios and driveways, decking, fencing, turf, planting and pruning.
- A fantastic opportunity to commence a career in caretaking and gain an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Facilities Services. You will learn to carry out routine duties on the estate including; estate cleaning, caretaking, deep cleaning, minor repairs, ground maintenance, gardening and maintenance of the estate.
- Rarely available chance to gain an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Improving Operational Performance (Performing Engineering Operations) on placement with a business who design and manufacture CO2 laser optics for worldwide clients. You will be based in an engineering workshop environment manufacturing Co2 laser optics for industrial, medical, and military applications.
- Be based in a multi-national company to start a career in business as a Sales Apprentice and gaining an Advanced Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship. You will be part of a team working with leading brands such as Post-it®, Scotch® and Command™.
- Working as part of the class team to provide teaching assistant support to the pupils, the post holder will work under the direction of the class teacher, alongside other Teaching Assistants. You will also work to achieve an Advanced Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship.
PLEASE NOTE: If the links are no longer working then the vacancy has now closed.
We add exciting apprenticeship opportunities all the time so if your ideal apprenticeship is not listed keep visiting our site and Register Your Interest.