With an apprenticeship you earn a wage, get paid holiday and gain valuable work experience at the same time as obtaining a recognised qualification.
An apprenticeship with SEAC gives you an extra level of support on your journey, you will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager who has a wealth of experience and passion for apprenticeships. They will also help you with ensuring you have a work place supervisor at your ‘Host Company’ who will be available for day to day assistance and also with a training assessor to guide you through your qualification.
Our current apprenticeship opportunities include:
- Intermediate Horticulture Apprenticeship
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Horticulture
- Intermediate Facilities Management Apprenticeship
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Facility Services
- Advanced HR Support Apprenticeship
- Intermediate Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Advanced Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Supported Teaching and Learning in Schools
*Please note that if any of the apprenticeship links above do not work then the vacancy has closed.