The successful applicant will be employed by SEAC (a well-established Apprenticeship Training Agency) to complete an Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship on placement with an 11-19 Academy with Performing Arts and Rural Dimension status. It is a popular school of approximately 1300 students situated in rural surroundings on the edge of the Cinque Port of Hythe.
You will support the day to day running of school by carrying out a range of administrative tasks, including:
- Reception duties for parents and visitors
- Work in the student office including tracking of student information and filing
- Reprographics work (photocopying and scanning)
- Examinations support
- Finance duties
- Attendance tracking
- Publishing agendas and follow up minutes
- General support for letters, publishing of newsletters, communication with parents and stakeholders
- Ordering of stock for teaching and site
Full training will be provided alongside your apprenticeship.
Future Prospects: The apprentice will be trained in a variety of tasks which will sit them to gain general business and administrative responsibility. Opportunities for full time employment will depend on vacancies and it is hoped that the successful candidate will be able to apply for future positions if they become available.
Click here for full details and to apply for this opportunity.
Closing date 28th February 2021
(If the link no longer works then the vacancy is closed - you can see our other vacancies here)