The successful applicant will be employed by SEAC (a well-established Apprenticeship Training Agency) to complete an Intermediate Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship on placement with a leading steel manufacturing company in Kent.
You will join this family run business where you will receive full training to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Sending quotes to customers on behalf of the sales team
- Booking on sales jobs
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with customer queries
- Sending customers quality certificates for materials
- Front of house duties
- Ordering materials as requested by sales team
- General office duties
- Any other admin related task as requested by office team
There is a good possibility for the right person, to gain a permanent position with this company on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Click here for full details and to apply for this opportunity.
Closing date: 21st February 2021
(If the link no longer works then the vacancy is closed - you can see our other vacancies here)