Apprenticeships are an opportunity to bring in future talent that you can shape to fit the skills needed in your organisation.
At SEAC we offer a fully managed service to recruit and employ your apprentice, you will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager to help you every step of the way. Working with your SEAC Account Manager we will assist you by:
- advising where an apprentice could fit in your business and what would be required of you to support them;
- talking you through the apprenticeship levy and funding of training to suit your business needs (both levy and non-levy paying organisations);
- guiding you to write a job description to attract the correct level of applicant;
- sourcing and arranging the training provision from a pre-screened quality assured training provider;
- supplying a full recruitment service, we advertise for you and pre-screen your apprentices – all you need to do is interview them and choose who fits your business best;
- delivering an informative induction for your apprentice and also the staff in your business who will support them on a daily basis;
- providing a full HR and payroll service – you just receive an invoice every 4 weeks to cover your apprentices wage and our small service fee;
- supporting both you and your apprentice for the duration of the apprenticeship with the same dedicated Account Manager and other support staff at SEAC;
- troubleshooting and solving any issues that could arise around your apprentice;
At the end of the apprenticeship training you have full control over what happens next! You can choose to:
- continue supporting the same apprentice with SEAC as they progress to the next level of apprenticeship;
- employ the apprentice directly in your business (no fee);
- end your support and let the apprentice go to pursue alternative employment.
Let SEAC manage the entire process on your behalf - simply host an apprentice on a “placement” basis, there is no need to employ direct!
Find out more by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Account Managers will call you back.