An apprenticeship with SEAC offers you a wonderful opportunity to get your career started in the best way. You will be employed by SEAC and work on placement with a ‘Host Company’, you will receive;
- a regular wage
- paid holiday
- full training towards a recognised qualification, supplied by one of our excellent delivery partners
- full advice and support from a dedicated SEAC Account Manager
- access to an independent Employee Assistance Program
- Potential of progression or permanent employment with your ‘Host Company’ at the end of your apprenticeship (this last benefit cannot be guaranteed but SEAC will support you with all outcomes).
Our latest Apprenticeship opportunities in Bedfordshire include:
- This role will give you the opportunity to learn the full marketing requirements to help grow a brand, including social media and online marketing. Dependant on budgets this could lead to permanent employment for the right candidate as a Marketing Assistant upon completion of apprenticeship.
- Your day to day role will be to assist on the warehouse floor in a wide variety of duties. The most important qualities for this apprenticeship are; commitment, enthusiasm, reliability and a willingness to build a long term career in the Warehousing industry. On successful completion of the apprenticeship, subject to business need and budgets there maybe progression opportunities
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME – DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY TODAY (IF THE LINKS NO LONGER WORK THEN THE VACANCY HAS CLOSED BUT DO CHECK OUR JOBS BOARD FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES)