An apprenticeship with SEAC offers you a wonderful opportunity to get your career started in the best way. You will be employed by SEAC and work on placement with a ‘Host Company’, you will receive;
- a regular wage
- paid holiday
- full training towards a recognised qualification, supplied by one of our excellent delivery partners
- full advice and support from a dedicated SEAC Account Manager
- access to an independent Employee Assistance Program
- Potential of progression or permanent employment with your ‘Host Company’ at the end of your apprenticeship (this last benefit cannot be guaranteed but SEAC will support you with all outcomes).
Our latest Apprenticeship opportunities in Buckinghamshire include:
- Working with a well-respected local school this is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the education sector. Working with the class teacher you will undertake a range of directed activities to support students in achieving their academic & social targets.
- An exciting opportunity for someone looking to start their career in a varied administration role. This role may secure a full-time position within the school for the right person on completion of their apprenticeship.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME – DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY TODAY (IF THE LINKS NO LONGER WORK THEN THE VACANCY HAS CLOSED BUT DO CHECK OUR JOBS BOARD FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES)