An apprenticeship with SEAC offers you a wonderful opportunity to get your career started in the best way. You will be employed by SEAC and work on placement with a ‘Host Company’, you will receive;
- a regular wage
- paid holiday
- full training towards a recognised qualification, supplied by one of our excellent delivery partners
- full advice and support from a dedicated SEAC Account Manager
- access to an independent Employee Assistance Program
- Potential of progression or permanent employment with your ‘Host Company’ at the end of your apprenticeship (this last benefit cannot be guaranteed but SEAC will support you with all outcomes).
Our latest Apprenticeship opportunities in Kent include:
- This is a great role for someone looking to start their career in the education sector. Under the supervision of the class teacher, you will undertake a range of directed activities to support the educational and developmental needs of pupils.
- An excellent opportunity to support a lovely school with administrative duties. The successful candidate will be friendly with good communication skills, have good organisation skills and be motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- If you are searching for an Apprenticeship filled with interesting opportunities and looking for an insight into the world of IT and networking, with bright prospects then this is the apprenticeship for you.
- Working within a well-established and highly regarded Primary School this is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the education sector. Working with the class teacher you will undertake a range of directed activities to support the educational and developmental needs of pupils.
- If you are interested in an apprenticeship in Operations and Maintenance Engineering with great potential for future employment then this opportunity, to assist senior technical staff in a wide range of duties within the workshop and engineering laboratories, is perfect for you.
- Fantastic opportunity to complete an apprenticeship in Operations and Maintenance Engineering with great potential for future employment. Provide technical laboratory support in the equipment used across a range of processes found in the Food and Beverage manufacturing industries.
- A fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in a varied administration role. You will be working within a growing business in the sales team and will be an integral part of the team supporting all areas.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE OPPORTUNITIES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME – DON’T MISS OUT – APPLY TODAY (IF THE LINKS NO LONGER WORK THEN THE VACANCY HAS CLOSED BUT DO CHECK OUR JOBS BOARD FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES)