If you are interested in finding out more about the legal services within a District Council then this Business Administration Apprenticeship based in High Wycombe could be what you are looking for!
This apprenticeship could be delivered as Intermediate or Advanced depending on the ability and experience of the successful applicant. During the apprenticeship you will be trained in various tasks including:
- Provision of appropriate electronic document management service and support
- Filing and management of records and archiving systems, opening of new files, scanning and indexing documentation as required
General telephone enquiries:
- Directing incoming calls to colleagues
- Provision of simple telephone advice (general enquiry)
- Arranging for the payment of invoices and keeping records
- General administrative support for all team members, e.g. production of management reports, diary management, etc.
- Assisting and directing guests
For more information and to apply direct click here
CLOSING DATE: 4th AUGUST 2019