This year has seen a major makeover of apprenticeships in England including content, delivery and funding. It is difficult to stay ahead of the changes and ensure that your business is offering the best opportunities to young people or those wishing to retrain with an apprenticeship.
A Summary of Apprenticeships Policies in England includes minimum standards:
- Employed for 30 hours per week
- A minimum apprenticeship length of 12 months
- 280 hours guided learning
- Training to level 2 in Maths and English
- Apprenticeship Agreements
- Specification of Apprenticeship Standards for England
- The Apprenticeship Levy
The team at SEAC Apprenticeships can help guide you and we are able to;
- Employ the apprentice on your behalf
- We will handle the recruitment (including screening and interviewing potential candidates so you choose from a shortlist)
- Source the training
- Take care of payroll (including tax and national insurance)
- Deal with all HR matters
- Provide ongoing support and advice.