You will be employed by SEAC (an approved Apprenticeship Training Agency) to complete an Intermediate Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship on placement with a busy and fast-growing supplier to the construction industry, based in Belvedere.
Main duties include:
- We require a proactive and motivated person to support the team who can process sales orders and do other related admin and customer services duties
- In addition to processing orders the candidate will also be required to do; basic admin work, upselling when order taking and sorting customer service queries and issues, answering phones and general reception duties such a making drinks for meetings.
- Although no experience of the industry is required the candidate must have a basic practical understanding and willingness to learn products.
- A friendly, helpful and outgoing disposition is essential be able to form excellent working relationships and understanding of customers
- The candidate is required to be highly organised as well as clean, neat, tidy and organised. Being flexible and adaptable to change is also important. The candidate will need to have the ability to work under pressure and multitask.
Full training will be provided.
Weekly Pay Rate: £180.00 plus bonuses (with potential to earn more)
Please do not contact the business direct.
- Good attention to detail
- Able to spot the needs of internal/external customers
- Able to prioritize, organise and meet deadlines
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Confident, Reliable, honest and disciplined
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to be flexible
- Keen to learn and progress
- Can use own initiative
Good level of maths, English and ICT with grades A-C / 4 and above (or equivalent)
40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Please note: If the above link no longer works then the vacancy has closed