Learn to manage accounts of customers ensuring orders are processed and delivered in line with their expectations, along with developing customer relationships.
Main job duties:
- To liaise effectively with customers
- Assist to resolve delivery/aftersales issues
- To process sales orders received via telephone/facsimile/electronic mail, accurately and on the day of receipt and ready for delivery
- Record and deal with stock discrepancies
- Provide customers and potential customers with quality and accurate information
- To answer a high volume of inbound calls in a professional manner according to agreed standards
- Create & record information in CRM
- Cover for colleagues as and when required
- Use computer systems such as Sage CRM, Exchequer, Excel, Outlook and Word
Future prospects - Progress to Internal Account Manager or External Sales upon completion of apprenticeship..
For more information and to apply direct click here
CLOSING DATE: 17TH OCTOBER 2019
If the link above no longer works then this vacancy has closed, please visit our Jobs Board for all of our current vacancies.