There are many reasons to be an apprentice, here are just a few of them:
- Earn a wage while you learn (also get paid holiday!)
- Start your career by gaining the relevant work experience and skills
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification (Degree apprenticeships are now available)
- The training is designed to give you practical relevant skills to succeed.
- No training or tuition costs for you as an apprentice
- Wide variety of apprenticeship types that cover most career aspirations
- Achieve success and satisfaction in completing an apprenticeship
- Working and learning gives you a chance to build contacts for your future career progression
Apprenticeships are available to everyone over the age of 16 and not in full time education.
Be supported as you complete your apprenticeship by a mentor in the workplace and a training assessor as you learn. SEAC apprentices are also assigned a dedicated Account Manager.