SEAC are a leading Apprenticeship Training Agency that offers employment to apprentices on placement with some wonderful Host Companies. You will have a dedicated Account Manager, earn a regular wage with paid holiday, gain fantastic work experience and have excellent future career prospects.
The Host Company:
TRB Lightweight Structures Ltd are a growing business that designs, engineers and manufactures high-performance lightweight structures. Their products help to decrease the weight and improve the performance of any structures. TRB Lightweight structures enable clean technologies as well as decrease fuel use and reduce pollution. Our products are used extensively in Rail, Aerospace, Energy and Automotive industries.
We’re looking for an IT Apprentice to complete an Advanced Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship. Based mainly in the offices in Huntingdon but may be required to travel to the site in Peterborough or elsewhere as the job requires.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Professional, approachable and helpful
- Ability to empathise with customer frustrations and deal with people in a calm, effective manner
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems methodically and logically
- Desired qualifications; 4 GCSE’s including Maths and English grades A-C/9–4 or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Providing first line support to colleagues
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware, operating systems, and applications
- Troubleshooting/diagnosing faults
- Creating and managing user accounts across multiple systems
- Producing reports using data extracted from various systems
- Managing and maintaining network security.
TRB Lightweight Structures Ltd are based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Why Should You Apply?
- Full training and support to achieve an Advanced Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship
- A regular wage for 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday with 28 days paid holiday.
- Advice and support from a dedicated SEAC Account Manager, plus access to an independent Employee Assistance Program.
- Excellent career prospects - Gain business skills, work experience, knowledge and a qualification.
How to Apply?
Follow the link to apply now and see the full job description. (Please note - if the link no longer works the vacancy has closed).
Do not contact TRB Lightweight Structures Ltd directly.