An apprenticeship with SEAC Recruitment Services Ltd offers you a genuine apprenticeship placement, you will gain a nationally recognised qualification and fabulous work experience. You will also be supported in the workplace by the staff you work alongside, a dedicated SEAC Apprenticeship Account Manager and a Training Assessor.
Our current Apprenticeship opportunities include:
Apprentice Classroom Support Assistant in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire:
• This is an opportunity to start your career supporting the staff and children in the classroom of a lovely combined school. On a day to day basis, you can expect to be supporting children with their learning across a range of subjects. You may be supporting children who have additional learning needs and you will do this under the guidance of experienced teaching staff.
Classroom Teaching Assistant Apprentice in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire:
• An opportunity to support children’s learning and development, working alongside the qualified teaching staff. You will provide a general support to teaching staff and pupils in the classroom.
PE Teaching Assistant Apprentice in Henlow, Bedfordshire:
• Are you considering a career working with children through physical education delivery? Here’s a chance to start! An exciting opportunity to begin your sports career in a good Lower School. You will provide all-round support to the PE teaching staff from Reception to Year 4 and develop your own skills in a wide variety of tasks.
PE Teaching Assistant Apprentice in Hitchin, Hertfordshire:
• Are you considering a career working with children through physical education delivery? Here’s a chance to start! An exciting opportunity to begin your sports career in a good Lower School. The successful applicant will be an inspiration and role model to the young pupils by their own passion for an active and healthy lifestyle.
Apprentice School Site Management Assistant in Halling near Rochester, Kent:
• This is an exciting new vacancy to commence a Site Management apprenticeship. This role may secure a full time position within our expanding school for the right person on completion of their apprenticeship. Our current site manager will offer excellent support and guidance. You will also achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
Administration Assistant Apprentice in Crawley, West Sussex:
• An exciting new vacancy to start a career in Office Administration within the Sales Support Team. A full time role focused around our growing ebay business and special offer stock whilst also assisting our team. This role may secure a full time position within Scorpio Worldwide for the right person and on completion of the apprenticeship.
Residential & Supported Living Support Apprentice in Sittingbourne, Kent:
• Fantastic opportunity to train, earn and learn at the same time within a care environment, providing care and support within a small company to vulnerable adults with learning disabilities, mental health difficulties and challenging behaviour, whilst achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
Operations Assistant Apprentice in Croydon:
• A fantastic opportunity working as an Administrative Assistant within a busy office. You will be undertaking an important role, which will offer the opportunity to develop a wide variety of skills, whilst providing support within the Operations Department of the company, whilst attaining a nationally recognised qualification.
Apprentice Assistant Caretaker in Lingfield, Surrey:
• The successful candidate will be working with our experienced caretaker to ensure the school building and grounds are well maintained and safe.
Apprentice Facilities Assistant in Amersham, Buckinghamshire:
• We have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Facilities Assistant. To work alongside the school site manager who will provide mentoring and on the job training/direction. To assist in the provision of cleaning, related maintenance, safety and security to all communal areas as directed.
Apprentice Learning Support Assistant in Amersham, Buckinghamshire:
• We are a Special School seeking a friendly, flexible and efficient Learning Support apprentice to work with the school to support the pupils and teaching staff.
Apprentice Warehouse Operative in Reading, Berkshire:
• Great opportunity to start your warehousing career, in a varied role, with a small but growing business, which has investment and support from a successful pitch on BBC’s “Dragons Den”. Full training will be given, you will be part of the Operations Department and your day to day role will be to supervise the warehouse floor.
For more details about the above apprenticeship vacancies and to apply direct visit our jobsboard
PLEASE NOTE: If the vacancies are no longer showing on our jobsboard then they have now closed.
We add exciting apprenticeship opportunities all the time so if your ideal apprenticeship is not listed keep visiting our site and Register Your Interest.