SEAC are a leading Apprenticeship Training Agency that offers employment to apprentices in Kent (and beyond) on placement with some wonderful Host Companies. You will have a dedicated Account Manager, earn a regular wage with paid holiday, gain fantastic work experience and have excellent future career prospects.
The Host Company:
Brockhill Park is an 11-19 academy with Performing Arts and Rural Dimension status, they even support their own working farm. It is a popular school of 1300 students situated in rural surroundings on the edge of the Cinque Port of Hythe, Kent.
- The schools purpose is to develop a creative thinking culture, which is inclusive, innovative and vocational, supported by the arts and rural dimension.
- The school believes in shaping the future through creative learning.
We’re looking for a Learning Support Assistant Apprentice in Hythe and offer full training during your Apprenticeship. This role may secure a full time position within the college for the right person on completion of their apprenticeship, although this cannot be guaranteed.
- A good standard of education.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- You need to be discrete and understand the needs of confidentiality
- Desired existing qualifications; 5 GCSEs at A-C (or equivalent) including English, Maths and ICT
- Be methodical and well organised so that you set a good example to the students and they can easily follow your routines.
- Support pupils, teachers, curriculum and the school.
- Maintain complete confidentiality on all school matters.
- Carry out school policy as documented and/or as directed by the Principal.
- Follow the school policy on Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety.
- Present the school in a positive way in the community.
- Undertake additional duties as required commensurate with the level of the job.
Brockhill Park is based in Hythe, Kent. Own transport is an advantage (but not essential), the school is situated in rural surroundings.
Why Should You Apply?
- Full training and support to achieve an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
- A regular wage for 30 hours a week (Term Time Only) and 28 days paid holiday.
- Advice and support from a dedicated SEAC Account Manager, plus access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent career prospects - Introduction to Teaching, you will have the skills to access further training or work in the teaching profession.
How to Apply?
Follow the link to apply now and see the full job description. (Please note - if the link no longer works the vacancy has closed).
Please do not contact the school directly.