The successful applicant will be employed by SEAC (a well-established Apprenticeship Training Agency) to complete a Level 6 Marketing Manager Apprenticeship on placement with a global organisation based in Loughborough.
Working under the direction of the Marketing Manager you will support the team and be involved in carrying out the following tasks and duties:
- Input to the marketing planning process and develop product plans which include situational analysis, tactics execution planning and monitoring of results to achieve business metrics
- Gather and share competitor, customer and market trends
- Localise and activate marketing programmes for the UK&Ireland market to generate demand via online and offline platforms
- Manage campaigns including development, localisation and evaluation specifically for the Patient Preparation and Management (PPM) portfolio
- Manage production and distribution of marketing materials
- Recommend media activities aligned to the marketing activation plan
- Support new product launches
- Manage local marketing activity calendar including events
- Manage marketing budget to support product plan
- Support the bids and tenders team with pre and post activities
- Participate in demand planning to ensure supply of product responsible, respond to product queries from sales team
- Manage adherence to regional pricing policy acting as a lead approver
- Provide support to marketing team of 5 if required, reporting to Senior Activation Marketer
- Full training will be provided
- Essential - Good level of Maths, English and ICT with grades A - C or Grade 4 and above (or equivalent)
- Business or Marketing qualifications desirable
There is a good possibility for the right person, to gain a permanent position with this company on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Level 6 Marketing Manager Apprenticeship Course details:
Occupational Profile - Marketing is vitally important to all businesses providing the insight to develop and deliver new products and services to meet ever-changing customer needs. It is the process of researching, developing, promoting and distributing, products or services through effective channels to engage with a range of target audiences. A Marketing Manager is responsible for the marketing activities and strategy of their organisation. From overseeing the marketing budget, planning and implementing campaigns to tracking their success and reporting back to senior management. They have a strategic focus, ensuring that marketing activities align to brand guidelines and shape business needs and objectives and deliver a return on investment. A Marketing Manager will develop, position and promote the products or services of the company, selecting appropriate channels and using appropriate messaging. Being a Marketing Manager requires in-depth experience of marketing as well as great communication skills, high levels of creativity and the confidence to manage a team of marketers.
Click here for full details and to apply for this opportunity.
Closing date 18th July 2021
(If the link no longer works then the vacancy is closed - you can see our other vacancies here)