An apprenticeship with SEAC Recruitment Services Ltd offers you a genuine apprenticeship placement, you will gain a nationally recognised qualification and fabulous work experience. You will also be supported in the workplace by the staff you work alongside, a dedicated SEAC Apprenticeship Account Manager and a Training Assessor.
Our current Apprenticeship opportunities include:
Safeguarding and Resourcing Apprentice in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire (ref 1313471):
• Apprenticeship Qualification = Intermediate Apprenticeship Business Administration. Great opportunity to work with our Resourcing and Safeguarding Employment Team. You will combine work-based training with achieving a Level 2 or 3 Administration Apprenticeship. Working for one of the largest employers in the County, you will gain good business support skills and an understanding of the resourcing and safeguarding field of HR.
3M Business and Administration Apprentice in Bracknell, Berkshire (ref 1249171):
• Apprenticeship Qualification = Advanced Business Apprenticeship. This is an exciting opportunity to work and train within a Business and Administration role where you will gain valuable training and work experience, whilst achieving a nationally recognised qualification supporting you to further your career.
3M Application Engineering Lab Technician Apprentice in Bracknell, Berkshire (ref 1258058):
• Apprenticeship Qualification = Laboratory and Science Technicians Level 3. This is an exciting opportunity to work as a laboratory technician within a prestigious global science company, where you will gain valuable training and work experience along with a nationally recognised qualification supporting you to further your career in this field of work.
Sales Admin Assistant Apprentice in Gillingham, Kent (ref 1311256):
• Apprenticeship Qualification = Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration. Working for a growing business as their sales Administrator Apprentice. A varied and interesting role with its main purpose being to maintain office admin procedures for the efficient operation of the department and to assist the sales office in the day to day operation. Whilst attaining a nationally recognised qualification.
Office Administration Apprentice in Marlow, Buckinghamshire (ref 1245006):
• Apprenticeship Qualification = Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration. This is a valuable apprenticeship opportunity to support all school administration needs in a Grammar School.
Teaching Assistant Apprentice Level 3 in Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire (ref 1257786):
• Apprenticeship Qualification = Advanced Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching & Learning. The overall accountability of this post is to assist in the support & integration of nominated students with Special Education Needs. This is a rapidly expanding role in which the Teaching Assistants (TAs) are expected to support students in achieving their academic & social targets.
Learning Support Assistant Apprentice in Buckingham, Buckinghamshire (ref 1268514):
• Apprenticeship Qualification = Intermediate Apprenticeship in Supported Teaching and Learning. An excellent opportunity to learn all aspects of a Learning Support Assistant within a well-established secondary school, providing support for the class teacher, whilst attaining a nationally recognized qualification.
Apprentice Warehouse Operative in Reading, Berkshire (ref 1305356):
• Apprenticeship Qualification = Warehousing Intermediate Apprenticeship. Great opportunity to start your warehousing career in a varied role with a small but growing business, which has investment and support from a successful pitch on BBC’s “Dragons Den”.
Resourcing & Business Support Apprentice in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire (ref 1308258):
• Apprenticeship Qualification = Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration. An exciting Advanced Apprenticeship opportunity to join a busy business support team, providing administrative support to the Customer Service Centre. The Centre is the first point of contact to customers contacting Buckinghamshire County Council and this role is an intrinsic part of the Centre’s success.
Apprentice Welder/Fabricator/Aluminium Bender in Nottingham (ref 1302137):
• Apprenticeship Qualification = Intermediate Apprenticeship in Engineering and Manufacture, Fabrication and Welding. Fantastic opportunity to train, earn and learn at the same time within a fast moving aluminum bespoke window manufacturing company. The successful candidates will train to fabricate and weld shaped aluminum windows. The opportunity also allows the training bending the aluminum sections and powder coating the aluminum frames.
For more details about the above apprenticeship vacancies and to apply direct visit our jobsboard
PLEASE NOTE: If the vacancies are no longer showing on our jobsboard then they have now closed.
We add exciting apprenticeship opportunities all the time so if your ideal apprenticeship is not listed keep visiting our site and Register Your Interest.