SEAC are a leading Apprenticeship Training Agency that offers employment to apprentices on placement with some wonderful Host Companies. You will have a dedicated Account Manager, earn a regular wage with paid holiday, gain fantastic work experience and have excellent future career prospects.
The Host Company:
Fairfield Park Lower School are an OFSTED Outstanding graded local authority lower school committed to providing children with a high quality education in a secure and nurturing setting. A growing school with staff stability ensures that they have creative, fun, secure staff which create enthusiastic happy and well-rounded learners.
“At the heart of everything we do is achievement, progress, challenge, inspiration, engagement, enjoyment and innovation.”
We’re looking for a PE Teaching Assistant Apprentice and offer full training during your Apprenticeship. Subject to business needs and budgets, on completion of the apprenticeship, progression or permanent employment may be possible.
- Must be reliable, punctual, adaptable and flexible.
- Passionate about a variety of sports
- A role model and inspiration to pupils - fit, active and health conscious.
- Desired qualifications; 5 GCSEs at A*-C (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Confident communicator to create a good rapport with both children and adults.
- You will provide all-round support to the PE teaching staff from Reception to Year 4 and develop your own skills in a wide variety of tasks.
- The role will involve preparation of equipment and supporting the class teacher in providing Outstanding PE lessons for all children.
- Opportunity to lead games and physical activities outside at play and lunch times.
- Running breaktime and lunchtime sports clubs.
- Attend interschool events and fixtures either at home or away during the school day.
- You will also have the opportunity to contribute ideas and enhance the sports delivery in the school, and to plan and deliver activities of your own.
Why Should You Apply?
- Full training and support to achieve an Advanced Supporting Teaching and Learning in Physical Education and School Sport.
- A regular wage for 32.5 hours a week (Term Time Only) with 28 days paid holiday.
- Advice and support from a dedicated SEAC Account Manager, plus access to an independent Employee Assistance Program.
- Excellent career prospects - An exciting opportunity to begin your sports teaching career in an Outstanding Lower School.
How to Apply?
Follow the link to apply now and see the full job description. (Please note - if the link no longer works the vacancy has closed). Do not contact the school directly.