SEAC are now proudly working in partnership with the Hertfordshire Growth Hub. The Hertfordshire Skills Brokerage Service, managed via the Growth Hub, help established businesses with real potential for growth to access the support they need to achieve even more. Their business advisers are Industry experts, ready to work with you to diagnose exactly what your business needs and help you make it happen. The support you'll get from the hub is powerful, targeted, impartial and completely free.
The Hertfordshire Growth Hub is a proud apprenticeship ambassador and is taking a special interest in supporting local business to offer opportunities to local young people kick start their careers.
They are offering a brand new incentive for Hertfordshire businesses employing 10-249 staff to take on new Apprentices.
- Grants are available to each employer worth £1,500 per Apprentice.
- Businesses are able receive the grant for up to two apprentices.
SEAC are happy to support local businesses to access these grants as we work with you to find your ideal apprentice.
SEAC provide a full recruitment, employment and support service to companies that do not wish to employ their Apprentice directly on to their own payroll, but are happy to offer an apprenticeship on a placement basis.
SEAC assume full and legal employer responsibility for the duration of the Apprentice’s training including:
- Apprentice’s wage payment (including holiday pay).
- Making and managing PAYE and NI contributions.
- Health & Safety.
- Performance management.
- Dealing with grievance and disciplinary matters.
- Impartial problem solving as required to ensure a positive outcome for both the Apprentice and your business.
- Providing pastoral and practical support to both the Apprentice and the Host Company (Free
- Confidential 24 hour Helpline for Apprentices).
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0844 879 3239, and one of our highly experienced and dedicated Account Managers will contact you to discuss your requirements.
Making apprenticeships: Simplified