An apprenticeship with SEAC Recruitment Services Ltd offers you a genuine apprenticeship placement, you will gain a nationally recognised qualification and fabulous work experience. You will also be supported in the workplace by the staff you work alongside, a dedicated SEAC Apprenticeship Account Manager and a Training Assessor.
Our current Apprenticeship opportunities include:
Public Service Network Team Apprentice in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire:
• Buckinghamshire County Council is looking for a dedicated & ambitious individual to fulfil a customer support role within a fast paced team of Technical experts that support BCC schools ICT. Over the course of this apprenticeship you will gain valuable experience & develop a range of skills that will help set you up for a successful career.
Apprentice Office Administration in Rochester, Kent:
• This is an exciting new vacancy to commence a Business and Administration Apprenticeship. This role may secure a full time position within the company for the right person and on completion of their apprenticeship.
PE/Sports Technician Apprentice in Worthing, West Sussex:
• This is an exciting new vacancy to commence an Apprenticeship in Physical Education/Sports Coaching. The successful candidate will work within a knowledgeable, friendly team to gain skills and a valuable insight and experience into Physical Education in a secondary school, whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification.
Apprentice Warehouse Operative in Reading, Berkshire:
• Great opportunity to start your warehousing career, in a varied role, with a small but growing business, which has investment and support from a successful pitch on BBC’s “Dragons Den”.
Apprentice IT Support Engineer in Herne Bay, Kent:
• Excellent opportunity to learn all aspects of ICT support within a well-established & highly regarded local company, providing ICT support for clients. You will receive training in a wide variety of areas & gain a fantastic amount of experience in all aspects of this exciting industry, whilst attaining a nationally recognized IT qualification.
Apprentice Finance Assistant in Reading, Berkshire:
• This role will support the Financial Controller, book-keeping, preparing accounts and working closely with the customer service team to administer efficiently customer accounts.
Operations Assistant Apprentice in Croydon:
• A fantastic opportunity working as an Administrative Assistant within a busy office. You will be undertaking an important role, which will offer the opportunity to develop a wide variety of skills, whilst providing support within the Operations Department of the company, whilst attaining a nationally recognised qualification.
Apprentice Facilities Assistant in Amersham, Buckinghamshire:
• We have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Facilities Assistant. To work alongside the school site manager who will provide mentoring and on the job training/direction. To assist in the provision of cleaning, related maintenance, safety and security to all communal areas as directed.
Apprentice Learning Support Assistant in Amersham, Buckinghamshire:
• We are a Special School seeking a friendly, flexible and efficient Learning Support apprentice to work with the school to support the pupils and teaching staff.
Apprentice School Sports Co-ordinator / PE Technician in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire:
• The successful applicant will become part of a vibrant, hardworking and well established Physical Education department. The role will involve working with both secondary and primary school students as part of the Princes Risborough School Sports Partnership.
Apprentice Classroom Support Assistant in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire:
• An opportunity to start your career supporting the staff and children in the classroom of a lovely combined school.
Business Administration Apprentice Level 2 in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire:
• Front Office and clerical support to the whole school team. Receptionist duties, greeting visitors/parents, answering the telephone and general correspondence and emails. Helping with queries from children, deliveries to school and admin support to the other office staff.
For more details about the above apprenticeship vacancies and to apply direct visit our jobsboard
PLEASE NOTE: If the vacancies are no longer showing on our jobsboard then they have now closed.
We add exciting apprenticeship opportunities all the time so if your ideal apprenticeship is not listed keep visiting our site and Register Your Interest